Flange Bushing Cloth

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:28:57 -0800 (PST)

Benny,

This doesn't answer your "where" question, but I
noticed earlier today on the www.rennerusa.com site
there is a "Technician" page which has a link to a
nice article by Bill Spurlock complete with color
illustrations on how to do a cool job rebushing
flanges.

There is a "Contact" page on the site, which has phone
numbers and e-mail address.  I don't recommend the
e-mail method.  I sent a hammer inquiry earlier today
and got it back because RennerUSA's mailbox was full.

Anybody got suggestions on new hammers for an early
1900's Bush & Lane 5'6" grand?

Dave Davis

--- "Benny L. Tucker" <precisionpiano@alltel.net>