leveling grand keys/heights

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:23:34 -0700

I'll have to admit I've only seriously leveled on an upright, my grand
doesn't need it yet, but:
         When you put the action stack on, you add another interaction that
you needed all along, I think.  That is the capstan to whippen
interaction.  These probably have to be regulated.  Possibly some of the
capstans are too tight/too loose pushing/or not/ the keys down into the
back-rail felt; did some of the hammers lift off of their rest and not
others?  Perhaps I'm off on this, but it does seem logical, here while I'm
staring at the computer screen. ;-)

I'm curious now, please tell me what the solutions was,
Andrew
Las Cruces, NM