Cheap Rebuilding Stock

DCrpt@comcast.net DCrpt@comcast.net
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:28:26 +0000

  Yes Terry,but I am afraid most people aren't initially planning to do a major restoration when buying a used piano.If you can talk them into it and you like that kind of work,thats great.My point is, I think most people who buy this junk are expecting to be able play this piano as soon as it is "tuned up".I walk away from stuff like that(after chargeing an appraisal fee)and refer them to a rebuilder.                    Robin Olson