Irmbach

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:43:24

Hi John,

If it looks fairly modern I think you have a piano that was imported by a
well meaning but rather misguided gentleman from Red Deer Alberta. They
were produced in Russia, or so he led me to believe. Pretty much weak
pianos in all areas--though I only saw 3 of these creatures that resemble a
musical instrument.

At 03:57 PM 1/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I came across this Irmbach upright, brought to Canada from the Bavaria
region in Germany. It has Cyrillic lettering on the plate which would lead
me to the maker if only I could understand it.

>Can any of our European colleagues fill me in on the manufacturer? The
S.N. is  398488 and appears to be of decent quality.

>Thank you.
>
>John Lillico, RPT
>Oakville, ON

Regards,