[Files] 6ft Chickering F.S. (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:10:28 -0500

To: pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org, MPT@philbondi.com
Subject: 6 Ft. Chickering grand F.S.

Greetings Listers,
        I am posting this for a church customer of mine. They are
attempting to sell off  their 6 ft Chickering grand in an attempt to
gain extra money to purchase a 7 1/2 ft. Grotrian and a 7 ft Schimmel.
The sale of this piano will make up the difference between the grant
and fund raised money they now have and the actual agreed upon purchase
price. If I had the money I'd take this myself to rebuild but alas, I
don't. Anyway, below I hope, is a low rez picture of this piano. Better
pics available upon request.

BTW, serial number is 157349 and they need to get $2,000 or it.

[Photo at:]

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/6c/f9/08/b7/19a24f2.jpg

[Alternate URL:]

http://tinyurl.com/2yaad