Bechstein Pinblock

david thomson davidt163@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:24:51 -0500

Thanks for the suggestions, Bill.  I've never heard of an over-arm router.  DO you
have more info on that?

There are really only two levels to the block - the bass section is raised about
3/8" and I'm planning to glue that on. But this step at the plate flange is what's
troubling me.  It's not square, it's on an angle downward which is akward.  I get
the Journal but I think the article you are refering to was back in '97 (?) which
predates my subscription.