"I never break strings while tuning" - late submission

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:40:31 +0100

Hi,

I really broken may be 1 string while tuning in the last 3 years, and
it was because I do a hard test blow forgetting to disengage the
sustain pedal. I believe that with that method it is possible to break
almost any string.

This one I did not charge, but generally as I am kind with the
strings, they are kind enough with me to break only after I am gone,
and during the pianist play.

How are you Conrad, joke apart ?

Best Regards.

P.S An I believe everyone noticed that when the casters are oriented
toward the piano tail (the "Good" position, strings never broke <G>

Isaac