CA update procedure

TysonPiano@aol.com TysonPiano@aol.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 05:12:02 EST

Hi Joe Goss, Joe Garrett, and List,
   I'm George Tyson, Associate Member in Southern Oregon's
Rogue Valley Chapter.  I'm curious about the results of using accelerator
when CA gluing tuning pins.  I've CA'd two spinets (not together) using
accelerator on one and no accelerator on the other.  Both pin blocks tightened up
nicely.  I haven't followed up yet on second tunings for either of these pianos.
   Joe Garrett: When you CA'd the German Upright did you use accelerator?
   Has this List come to any sort of agreement regarding whether to use or
not to use accelerator?  I looks like Joe Goss says no to activator.  When I've
phoned the Dryburgh company I've been told yes to accelerator.

George Tyson, Klamath Falls, OR