Deductibility

donald donspiano@earthlink.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:20:52 -0500

Hello David, Im New to your list,  I am (100%) against discounts,  This
is a professional business, Many times i have been asked if i am a
brain surgeon because of my prices, I have had only one call back in 32
years of servicing and tuning,  and that was for a tool the customer
found and was going to keep it and had a change of heart,  Doctors,
Lawyers, Telephone Cos,  Electrical, cell phones,  All professional
businesses do not DISCOUNT,  If you give 100%  to the customer, You
will get back 100% and more, enjoy your postings,  Dons piano  Donald
Lemoine