OT: Kevorkian who?

Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:08:49 +0100

Sarah Fox wrote:

>BAIT!!!  ... but no bite

Shoot... and that was one of the most wiggely worms put out there for
quite some time... you are one slick fish there Sarah :)

>Dems and Reps will disagree on many issues, but as a fiscal conservative, I
>dearly hope that some of the gripes/frustrations I have voiced/vented
>resonate equally on both sides of the isle.

Aint that the kicker in these days...  given the denomination of the
present leading congregation, that << fiscal conservatives >> around the
states are going nuts with worries.  Especially when considering the
previous pastor had only the L.A.P.T.O.P. up in arms.  Who turned the
bean jar upside down anyways ?

Cheers
RicB