P12 in Tunelab Pro

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 01:35:40 EDT

David, John, Ric, List,

I learned to tune this way about a year ago.  It makes decent pianos sound
good, and good pianos sound great.  Can't say I do it on every rental spinet I
tune, but I have fewer and fewer of those to contend with;  it has been a
career altering educational experience for myself and my clients.

Pianos seem to expand, brighten, come to life.  One of my clients said his
piano sounded louder.  Many have said that their pianos have never sounded so
good, or in tune.  Very rewarding stuff, great technique.

Who originated this tuning method?  I may have missed something here
somewhere...:-(

Dave Stahl

"I never met a perfect fifth I couldn't drink."  Jack Daniels