Announcing Pianotech Meeting in Nashville

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 19:14:41 -0300

Great news.
>From what I remember of the Arlington meeting, it was just an informal meeting, behind Webb Philips booth.
It was at lunch time, so most brought sandwiches and a drink.
Conrad brought his camera, and the images were later displayed, for the list members, who couldn't attend, to view.
It really was nice to put a face to the name.
Unfortunately, some found out about it too late, or couldn't find out where it was, and missed it.
So I am really pleased to see it arranged so far in advance, that everyone, who wants to go, will find out about it.
I seem to remember, Conrad had a half price sale on his suits that day.
See you all there.
Best regards,

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Baird
  To: Pianotech
  Cc: ecc@ptg.org ; sandyroady@sbcglobal.net
  Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 6:44 PM
  Subject: Announcing Pianotech Meeting in Nashville

  Greetings List,

  Sandy at the Home Office has set up a time and place for a Pianotech List meeting in Nashville. Please make a note of it:

  Pianotech List Meeting in Nashville

  Thursday, July 1 at 9:30 a.m. in Room 110-111 in the Convention Center.

  Although classes resume at 10:30 a.m., we have the room until noon.

  What form did the Pianotech meeting in Arlington have that everyone liked so much? Was it more structured than everyone introducing themselves followed by free form discussion?

  John Baird

  ECC Co-chair