Announcing Pianotech Meeting in Nashville

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:33:40 -0600

At 04:44 PM 6/02/04 -0500, John B. wrote:

>Sandy at the Home Office has set up a time and place for a Pianotech List
>meeting in Nashville. Please make a note of it:

My regards to everyone there and my apologies that I won't be there to
participate in any of the events this year, particularly a List event. I
will be there in spirit as well as on IRC if anyone's set up for that.

Oh... and Happy Canada Day to those who are in attendance as well!

Go Flames Go!

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html