Today's Annoyance

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 06:05:41 -0400

And the bridge pins do not bisect the edge of the notch very well - some are
almost completely off into the notch.

Is that a Baldwin, i.e., is that a vertically laminated bridge with no cap?
Or is that a solid bridge with no cap and what could be mistaken for
laminations in this photo are just the annular rings?

Terry Farrell