HT, Ron Koval and Owen Jorgensen, longish

ANRPiano@aol.com ANRPiano@aol.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 11:14:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/2004 9:12:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
Pianotunaguy@aol.com writes:

Why  not?  The number of beats in a major third varies from triad to  triad.

You are right on this, however, there are those who have picked a fight  with
me over this issue in the past and I just didn't want to get into it again,
so for the sake of a different point I, for the time being, gave them their
argument.

Having perfect pitch, I do know what I hear when it comes to key
identification, and I do hear colors even in ET, but I don't want to get into  that now.
The topic of key colors could prove quite a complex and  interesting
discussion.

Andrew Remillard