HT, Ron Koval and Owen Jorgensen, longish

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:35:49 -0400

Please explain how you define "perfect pitch".

Thanks.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ANRPiano@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 11:14 AM
  Subject: Re: HT, Ron Koval and Owen Jorgensen, longish

  In a message dated 6/5/2004 9:12:32 AM Central Daylight Time, =
Pianotunaguy@aol.com writes:
    Why not?  The number of beats in a major third varies from triad to =
triad.=20
  You are right on this, however, there are those who have picked a =
fight with me over this issue in the past and I just didn't want to get =
into it again, so for the sake of a different point I, for the time =
being, gave them their argument.

  Having perfect pitch, I do know what I hear when it comes to key =
identification, and I do hear colors even in ET, but I don't want to get =
into that now.  The topic of key colors could prove quite a complex and =
interesting discussion.

  Andrew Remillard