Hello List

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:01:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/5/2004 4:38:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
acaught@bigpond.net.au writes:
Hi Guys,

After a spell away from the list I have returned. Refreshed and ready to fire.

It's addictive isn't it. The list I mean.

I see that nothing has changed, someone is talking moderation, still some
smart a... signing their name as DUH! Same old augments about how to dot the i.
But I have missed you and the list.

Regards

Tony Caught
Adelaide Australia
acaught@bigpond
     Tony
  Welcome aboard mate & join the fray again. There always room for one more
dysfunctional perfectionist. grin. Speaking from personal experience of course!
   Dale

Erwins Pianos Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca 95357