U1 hammer butt name problem OT

Sarah Fox sarah@gendernet.org
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:08:16 -0400

Sarah
... Sarah Fox, that is
... er, in Virginia at the moment  ;-)

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Cy Shuster=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 11:23 AM
  Subject: Re: U1 hammer butt name problem OT

  It's kinda silly, since I think everyone here deals with the public =
every day, passes out business cards, and advertises in the paper.  Why =
be anonymous here?  It's not like we're bashing manufacturers and =
dealers left and right... (although people do seem to tiptoe around =
mentioning anything derogatory about S&S).  I do understand, though, =
because of the public availability of the list on the net.  There may be =
an expectation of a certain level of privacy, since only subscribers =
receive the mail, and yet the archives are open to the Internet at =
large.

  How about a compromise: maybe just a first name?  Or a location?

  --Cy Shuster--
  Bluefield, WV
    ----- Original Message -----=20