"Musicsorb" humidity control

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:23:57 -0400

Friends,

I did not believe in Dampp-Chaser when I installed the first one, so I
promised the client I would take it out and refund every penny if she
was not satisfied.  That was ten years ago.  Now she says she wouldn't
want to be without it and offered her testimonial to potential buyers.

In the case of MusicSorb, I also went to the website, and I have doubts
that the product will be sufficiently effective here, where the humidity
swings from 85% to 25%.  I also wonder if my clients will agree to
suggested replacement at least every year at a cost of $40.  But hey,
I'm speaking from ignorance.  If I gave it a chance, I might change my
mind.  Those who decide to go for it, let us know what you learn.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT