U1 hammer butt name problem OT

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:56:10 -0500

Come on, guys, be polite.  If someone wants to be anonymous, so be it.  =
Instead of worrying about who has written what, try being thankful for =
worthwhile contributions to the list..........

Barbara Richmond

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 10:11 PM
  Subject: Re: U1 hammer butt name problem OT

  At 09:56 PM 6/5/04, you wrote:

    In a message dated 6/5/04 10:24:19 AM, 741662027@theshusters.org =
writes:

      Since PianoTunaGuy can't take multiple hints about using a real =
name, I hereby name him Mr. Fishy Butt.

    Ouch.  Look, why pick on me?=20

  Because you don't sign your name. Duh!=20

    I have my own reasons for not signing my name. =20

  Sounds like a personal problem to me!=20

    It seems to me that either we ALL sign our names, or let it go. =20

  Most of us do. Why don't you? What do you have to hide?=20

  Avery

    PTG