So Long from PianoTunaGuy (OT)

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:05:52 -0400

On Jun 6, 2004, at 12:33 PM, Paul Chick wrote:

> Who made the rules?=A0

Perhaps the Electronic Communications Committee? Sometimes I assumed it=20=

was Andy Rudoff but I was doubtless incorrect in that assumption.

> Can we see a copy of the rules?=A0

Try this URL: <http://www.ptg.org/faq/lists.html>.
I think you will note that there is nothing in there about aliases,=20
signatures, etc. Unfortunately, it also states "4. What topics are=20
allowed and disallowed on each list?
  Anyone can post anything. But each list does have its intended purpose=20=

"
Which is a bit looser than I would suggest, if I were writing the=20
"rules."

> Are these ridiculous questions?=A0

Not at all,
Patrick Draine