PTG server having a bumpy day

Andy Rudoff andy@rudoff.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:51:35 -0600 (MDT)

The PTG server is having a bad day.  It is okay now, but it is
likely to have a bad day tomorrow as well.  After that it should
be feeling better as I'll be swapping out the offending parts.

I'm posting this to pianotech because just a little bit of list
unavailability seems to cause a huge storm of "test" messages.
Now you know what's going on, so no need to send the test messages.
No mail should be lost by this problem, but sometimes posts may be
delayed due to the server issue.  I should have it worked out soon.

Sorry for the incovenience.

-andy