Caracas Steinway

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:06:58 +0200

Hi Phillip.

Sorry for my impertinent posts.  Nothing personal in, though : it is
just my way of thinking, and I'm not good at hiding it.  While it can
sound a bit disagreable sometimes, this is not my purpose (to be
disagreable).
If my english were better, I would be able to refine somewhat.

Regards,

Stéphane Collin.