Guy's articles on thresholds

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:45:54 -0400

Guy,

I have to say that your recent Journal articles on 100 uses for plain =
door thresholds are simply brilliant (for example, using two of them to =
prop up hammers for filing).  I'm more of a left-brain, =
reorder-the-parts-by-number kinda guy, whereas my wife and sons are more =
like you: when they go into a hardware store, they just see everything =
as raw material, regardless of their intended use.

I look forward to more great tips from Ft. Stinkin' Desert!

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV (but originally from 100 miles north of Ft. Stinkin' =
Desert)