pitchlock followup 1 wed or Devorced

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:26:43 -0700

Joe,

After tuning each of the coupled strings separately using an ETD, I find
that the pitch drops significantly when playing the coupled strings
together. You have to anticipate this drop therefore (guess), by tuning
these strings individually to a higher pitch and check the result. That
done, you can tune the uncoupled third string to the resultant pitch of
the other two.

Tom Cole