Time & Chaos for Piano Techies

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:31:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dave, Dave, & Tom,

Thanks for the input. I can see that with only a
couple of changes, this is going to work well for my
biz.

Hey Tom, you are really using the system to the max.
Thanks for the details, especially the linked
appointments and reminders.

I recently upgraded to T&C v.6 and, you're right, they
are actively making it even better.

Dave Davis