Time & Chaos for Piano Techies

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:48:25 -0700 (PDT)

Jerry,
The custom fields are saved globally for each of your
contacts. Also, in each custom field, there is a drop
down box where you can click on an entry that you've
used before. For example, if you have "Piano Brand" as
a Custom Field, and you tune lots of Wurlitzers, you
can click on it, and go on to the next field.

Dave Davis

Jerry wrote:
Dave,
I have just downloaded T&C as a trial, and I was
thinking of using the
custom fields for exactly the same purpose.

After you set up the custom fields, can you store
these fields so the
same
ones can be used as new customers are added, or do you
have to type in
these
fields for each new customer?

Thanks,