Electronic tuners!?

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:37:53 -0600

I use Pocket RCT and have for a couple of years now. =20

I absolutely love it.  Before that I used the SAT II, and then the SAT =
III.
What can I say, I'm a geek..

=20

But seriously, the ETD can be a wonderful *tool* in tuning, and can
certainly make things a bit quicker, and a bit less painful.

=20

I've used the Cybertuner for laptops, and like I said now use the Pocket
Cybertuner on a PDA.  This software is in my opinion very impressive, =
and
allows the tuner to do all the things they would want an ETD to do.

=20

Hope that helps.=20

=20

Jonathan Finger