Tuning styles with octaves

ibetuner ibetuner@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 23:35:14 -0700

Chris:

Yeah, that's what I was talking about when I said I did open string tuning
to make small corrections and use it as a time saver...the unisons had
already been tuned but had gone awry and I didn't want to take time to mute
them again...tests your listening skills!

By the way Chris did the 2nd CD I sent you ever work...?

Wayne