Pulley Keys

Sat, 12 Jun 2004 17:51:31 -0700

I don't quite understand it either.  It seems that you must be paying for
the information.  The tricky part, as I see it, is when there is
substantial fore and aft play and the hole center must be reestablished.  I
can't quite envision an easy method to accomplish that.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net