OT Re: Mezzo-thermoneal stabilizer

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:14:00 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/2004 9:33:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fordpiano@earthlink.net writes:
       Heyyyyyyyyy I smell discrimination going on here. Don't
>leave out the Story & Clark Mahagony "Story tone"  lifetime
>soundboard.  Burn me too, burm me too.
>          Signed equal --oppurtunity PSO exterminator & flamethrower
>service. AND a Licensed   E>S>F since 1972.
>    P. S.O. == Piano Shaped Object

E>S>F ?
        Sorry Phil, thats E.F.S. Exterminator Flamethrower Serviceguy. &
thats a full service E.F.S. by the way!!!!! NO half baked or underflamethrowed
idears here!! I stake my rep. On that
    D.S.E. ----E.F.S.