Pulley Keys

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 06:56:54 -0300

I Isaac,
Ralph Onesti sells premade washers, that work for his kit.
He may sell them separately to individuals.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Isaac OLEG=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 5:41 AM
  Subject: RE: Pulley Keys

  Or use hoty glue and position the wood washer on the stack , heat =
everything, glue and straighten the key with a rule (case where the =
recess for the washer is too large or the washer too thin.

  There is a difficult part in having the good wood washers that have a =
good fit vs the machined emplacement.

  in the time I expressed I did not count the wood washer drilling, that =
is not very fast work (1 hour or even more may be to make a set)

  Tobne wood for violins is good for the washers but one have to know =
the producer or the cost will be too high.

  Isaac