A Tools Value

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 14:36:09 -0400

Good grief Joe. You need to talk to my wife to find out if I am a tool
cheapskate! I often recommend to others to just shell out the money and get
the good stuff and well as pursue that route myself. I didn't know, so I was
just asking..... geesh! His website does not make it apparent what might be
special about his tooling. The article by Newton Hunt makes that clear.

Terry Farrell