Pulley Keys - Define Please

Tue, 15 Jun 2004 13:34:37 -0500

At 12:19 6/15/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>List.  I've been following the many discussion points back and forth over
>the last few days on this subject of "Pulley Keys".
>I've researched my Arthur Reblitz book and other reference books and I
>come up short on a definition on "Pulley Keys".
>Will someone please describe what a "pulley key" is, or what are "pulley
>keys".
>I'd be very grateful, and there may be others that will benefit from the
>responce on this query.
>
>Regards
>Gordon Holley
>Goshen, IN
>Associate Member, Indiana Chap 467

They would be those which,  because of very worn balance holes, move
fore/aft (front/back) and usually also athwart (sideways).

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder