paypal option

Mark Dierauf mark@nhpianos.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:09:10 -0400

I've thought about that recently when asked if I took cc's. Have you
actually done it? If so, what was the procedure? It looked to me as if
you could send an invoice via email, but not accept on-the-spot payments
as you would with a cc.

- Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: pianolover 88 [mailto:pianolover88@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 8:21 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: paypal option

Customer asked if i took payment by credit card; I said unfortunately I
did not...then i told him I could take payment via "paypal". He said
that would be great! Has anyone else used this payment option?

Terry Peterson

  _____

MSN <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2731??PS=47575>  9 Dial-up Internet
Access fights spam and pop-ups - now 3 months FREE!