Stwy B boards

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 16:08:35 EDT

         Thanks David
 I'm glad you enjoyed it. Comments like yours & of course the happy clients=20
make it worth while.
   Dale
  The 1911 B & it's board I just sold & delivered was made without the=20
whittled down ribs. I ran the ribs full length to the bass corner with the u=
sual=20
scallop. I have to say the sound was as good as any I've ever heard & am=20
convinced the extra crown support is far more important than the devices pur=
pose which=20
is unknown & apparently unheard.
  Cheers
    Dale
 =20

Hey kids----I heard the above-mentioned piano a couple days ago, and it was=20=
a=20
roarer---strong and singing; the bottom end was huge, and although voiced=20
what most people would call =E2=80=9Cdark,=E2=80=9D it projected into the ra=
ther huge room it=20
was in ( a church sanctuary) with tremendous clarity.  Keep doin=E2=80=99 wh=
at yer doin,=20
Dale. A true pleasure to hear it.

David Andersen=20