Dampp-Chaser recommendations

Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:25:22 -0400

Roger, thanks for forwarding the password reminder, and your response.
>The undercover was developed to allow better system performance in drafty
>environments.

As best as I could tell, there is not any discussion of the covers on the
web site, and thus, my questions remain somewhat unanswered.  I understand
the benefit of the undercover in a situation such as you describe
above.  That would seem to indicate the reduced air exchange as the target
effect.  Since I recall some early installations I did in rather small,
underventilated practice rooms and the mildew problems that ensued, I
raised that question.

Andrew Anderson's response does not really address my expressed concern
regarding the effects of that much heat, regardless of the humidity.

David Skolnik