Soundboard Cleaning

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:48:04 EDT

Vinegar anywhere near the strings is a bad idea.  I had a post a few months
back that described the results of one of my clients with a brand new piano
whose housecleaners were mopping the heated floor with a vinegar/water solution.
The strings developed corrosion in no time flat!

The Spurlock soundboard squeegees are the way to go IMO.

Dave Stahl