Renner Action?

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:04:45 -0400

Hi Paul,

Yes, the 9' and 7' Baldwins have Renner action presently and have had
them for some time now. I used to practise on a 7' from 1980 that had
the Renner action, though I'm not sure when they started using them.

As far as the price, that's probably good to get it from $6,000 :) (I
know you meant 60,000.)

- John