Soundboard Cleaning

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:30:52 -0500

>I did this once - but was able to wheel the piano outside to do it. Whose
>house do you use compressed air in to clean a dusty piano - and who pays
>the house-cleaning bill? I don't even like doing that in my shop!
>
>Terry Farrell

I agree, sort of. When they ask, and they do often ask, how to keep the
dust out of their grand, I recommend they blow it out regularly with the
vacuum and crevasse tool. This prevents dense cloud producing dust buildup,
and postpones the need to pay me mechanic's rates for dust eviction after
the fact.

Ron N