Plate Suspension

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:26:38 -0400

David,
         Thanks for your reply, again. I'm eagerly awaiting it's delivery.
If you have any further tips as to it's use I'm all ... er, eyes!
I think regarding your concerns that i just may set this tool and then
still use the ratcheting clamps as a surety back up. Overkill I know but
I'd sure hate to see a plate drop.

Best,
Greg