When to (not) call clients

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:24:06 -0700

Carmen,

More and more often when I call people, I get their answering machine,
whether they are home or not. I leave a message and if they want to
talk, they'll pick up the phone or call back when they return home.

Some still feel compelled to answer the phone when it rings, though, so
I keep my calls between 9 am and 9 pm. In the evening, they might be
most receptive during the commercials.

Tom Cole