1906 Stwy wippens

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 1 May 2004 01:05:07 -0700

Jason and Terry said: "That sounds like an excellent idea. How would I
start?=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 7:12 PM
  Subject: Re: 1906 Stwy wippens

  My recommendation would be to hire an experienced tech to help you do =
(or do) a complete geometry and touchweight analysis of the action - =
including new parts selection. That way you will know what is going to =
work best, what needs to be done, etc. Then you can go ahead and do it. =
Sounds like right now you are just shootin' in the dark.

  Jason,
You are in the Seattle area? Right? Why don't you run that past Ed McMorrow?
He's your resident expert and all around good guy.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I