OT: DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN ! (MISSING "UNDER GOD")

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 1 May 2004 16:23:57 -0400

At 1:42 PM -0400 5/1/04, BobDavis88@aol.com wrote:
>I don't know why you are posting this to the pianotech list, but
>please at least take the time to check out this kind of thing before
>promoting its existence. It's been circulating for years.

Thank you for another posting of the Urban Legends url. We need a
fresh copy of it every once in a while.

A darker explanation for this might be that there is a team of
epidemiologists and political scientists in some dark basement of the
NSC, who seed these rumors and then study their dispersal. The
knowledge gained about how quickly a lie can make it around a
gullible population while while the truth is still lacing up its
boots would prove very useful in a moment of political crisis (like a
vote recount).

No, I'm not into evil conspiracies. I just like dark humor, like the
movie "Wag the Dog".

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

Reality is the first casualty of technology
     ...........NPR Commentator Daniel Schorr