OT, way OT,< <WAS: PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN ! (MISSING "UNDER GOD")>>

Sun, 02 May 2004 12:44:14 +0200

Rob Goodale wrote:

>I do know
>what America was like when I was a kid and I am amazed at how it has
>changed.

Me too... I watched chain-saw  hair cuts actually murder a young boy
because he smoked pot and didnt believe we should be running around
Vietnam killing people.  A couple of these wonderfull god fearing
upstanding American citizens were memebers of my fathers church.  One of
the wifes of a deacon in that church tried to seduce me when I was 11
years old.... 1 / 3 of those people exchanged keys to their houses (and
wifes) on the first tuesday in every month.  People were thrown into
jail and persecuted all over America earlier in the 50's in that absurd
anti communist thing. I dont think things have changed much at all...
now its Osama and the Big Cheeses in Ahab land... and those god fearing
types are still at it I see..... or perhaps you havent seen our
wonderful freedom fighters treatment of prisoners in Irak these past few
days.

Oh yes... things were MUCH better before... America is MUCH better then
the rest of the world... and god fearing folk are MUCH more capable of
telling the rest of us how to live our lives then your average Hitler or
your average Stalin was.

What is sad.... is not this drivel stated below... its that people who
claim to believe in god and Goodness are just about the most condemning,
judgmental, hurtfull, hypocritical, expressions of exactly the opposite
to be found on the face of this earth.

>What's sad is that things which weren't an issue just a few years
>ago bring people to such anger today. Whole definitions are being changed to
>custom serve political interests. What was once called "Freedom of Speech"
>has been renamed "Freedom of Expression". What was called "homosexuality" is
>now "alternative lifestyle". What was once called "murder" is now called
>"choice". What was lack of personal responsibility is now being a victim.
>And when people are afraid to fly a flag "because it might offend someone"
>we have a serious problem.
>What's happening is not limited to religion.  It's American values, our
>culture, our history, and a whole long list of things your great-great
>grandparents were proud of.

Lets see... you mean those guys that rolled over the north American
continent and murdered every indian they could find ??  Those wonderful
cattlemen who murdered all those farmers and sheep herders...  those
guys that went to Africa and ripped totally innocent people out of their
homes and families and dragged them accross the ocean to be slaves (in
every sense of the word)....   Oh... our grandparents would be proud
alright.... nothing has changed....exept this ridiculous notion that
America is somehow better then the rest of the world that popped up
about 60 years ago.

>You can bet they wouldn't be blaming the
>government for feeling oppressed because of something like "In God We Trust"
>on the dollar bill. I'm no rocket scientist but am I missing something here
>or are America's founding values going down the toilet?

Cant say... have you missed this one...?? .... we should kill those
nasty abortion doctors because they are murderous satinists... but its
ok to electricute any old black guy who even remotely fits the
description of some criminal.... never mind a real defense... never mind
real proof....  never mind any ways... capital punishment is somehow not
as evil as any other kind of killing.... in fact its really quite ok.

>Here are a couple of web pages you might want to browse around sometime when
>you have the time. I haven't read it all yet but it provides a lot of
>thought on the subject.
>
>http://www.americanvalues.org/html/institute_at_a_glance.html
>http://www.free2pray.info/
>
>Are we still friends fellow American?

I am freinds with anyone who simply leaves it at << be good to one
another >>.   Far too many are far too busy playing other games to pay
enough attention to that simple rule..... and  dont even see how totally
un-freindly... they have become.

>GOD bless America, the greatest republic in world history.

 sigh... America... is just another country who finds itself in a
dominant role for the time being.  Thats it.

>Rob Goodale, RPT
>Las Vegas, NV

This whole spill of nonsense could have easily been translated from
Osamas daily diary.  Same old same old  <<We are the best... We have God
on our side...  kill anyone who disagrees because thats what God wants
us to do>>

ARRRRHHHHHGGGG !