Back from Amsterdam

antares antares@euronet.nl
Mon, 3 May 2004 19:37:40 +0200

I would like to add that Richard Brekne very much likes Duvel beer (a
heavy Belgian beer called 'Devil's' beer ), has the rare genuine talent
to become a great voicing technician, taught us in exchange a lot about
weights and action metrology, and on top of that has a great sense of
humor.

Santé, Richard!

your friend
André oorebeek