Can you sell me some piano wire?

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Mon, 03 May 2004 22:42:48 -0600

At 05:47 PM 5/3/2004 -0400, you wrote:
>I had a call today from a guy who wanted to buy come pianos wire....about
>36".
>Dave Smith]
>SW FL

Couple guys from HELSTF (hell-staff) bought a huge roll, years ago.
Couldn't tell me what is was for. HELSTF is on the other side of the
mountain, on a stretch of HWY 70 that has frequent roadblocks for missile
testing. But... the HELSTF facility doesn't do missiles. Stands for High
Energy Laser Systems Test Facility. They fly the drones out of Holloman
AFB, 20 miles east.
Made him pay cash.

Works like a champ in weed-eaters, too. Tortilla factory buys a pound every
6 or 7 years. One of the things I don't miss about having a retail shop. My
current shop has no listed address. Now it doesn't cost me 15 minutes to
sell five bucks worth of wire.

Enjoy!
Guy