Re: Dear  Mr. Thump

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 09:10:44 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/04 9:46:41 PM, lclgcnp@yahoo.com writes:

> I welcome a sincere discussion about anything,
> anytime, anywhere, with anyone,

Do you?   Well, this is an open forum, isn't it?   We should be able to
discuss anything.   Right here.   And you seem to think we're all interested in
what you think and what your beliefs are, so...

Let's talk about your se x life.   First off, do you like men or women?   Are
you like into latex or something weird like that?   What about oral se x?
What positions do you prefer?   Tell us all about it.   In detail.   We
passionately care about all things Thump.

Geez, we don't even know if you're married.   Any kids?   Own or rent?
Please share with us.

What do you think about the marijuana laws?   There are so many aspects of
life in these United States that we still don't know your thoughts on.

Dogs or cats?   Which one do you prefer?   Redheads or brunettes?   Chevies
or Fords?   C'mon, this is the place to discuss YOU.   It's all about YOU.
And your thoughts and beliefs.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Say...speaking of you...how did you come up with that nickname?   Perhaps
everyone on the list should come up with their own nickname.   I'll start!   I
mean, I'll follow Thump's lead:

OT Hater

P.S.
If you've already discussed any of these topics, and let's face it, there's a
good chance of that; please forgive me, I usually delete anything with OT in
the subject line.   I should have gone through the archives before writing
this.   My apologies.