Dear Mr. Avery

Tue, 04 May 2004 22:13:49 +0200

Dean.

While I am flattered by your comment I simply have to point out there is
no way my name belongs up there with Delwin or Andre.

But when it comes down to it, you (or anyone else) shouldnt feel
intimidated by any of us, certainly not by me. We all know our little
bit, some more then others perhaps but its all for naught unless we can
help, share, and learn from each other. Its always a two way street...
or its not worth much at all.

Like you say.. we all have tips and tricks that can help each other.
Keep em comming.

Cheers
RicB