Dear Mr. Avery

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Tue, 4 May 2004 09:09:53 -0500

>>>From my point of view, I just told you more about pianos than you've =
learned in this entire thread. So either way, I may have done some good.
=20
Hey Larry,
=20
Do you have any links to articles on the news you were reporting?
=20
I don't know the secret handshake either. ;-) A lot of the discussion =
here is interesting, but it has no bearing on 95% of my business: tuning =
the Wurlitzers, Kimballs, and Acrosonics for little Suzie taking piano =
lessons. It is intimidating to me to be in the company of greats like =
Del, Andre, Ric, et al, as they work on a class of pianos that I only =
dream about. But I know there are lots of techs out there working with a =
clientele like mine. They just don't say much, but I wish they would. We =
all have tips and tricks that can help each other. So please post some =
more, Larry.
=20
Thanks
=20